Purpose and scope
Helio Display Materials Limited gives great importance to right to privacy and is committed to the protection of personal data (data relating to an identified or identifiable individual) and to fair and transparent processing of this data. This privacy notice sets out how and why we collect and process personal data in the course of our business. It applies to personal data provided directly or indirectly to the company by you, the individuals concerned, other companies and/or organisations.
What personal data does the company collect and how is it used?
The categories of data we collect may include but are not limited to, name, contact details, personal identification, online identifiers, documents required under immigration laws, sensitive data under recruitment, financial information for payroll, recommendations.
We may obtain this personal data from you directly or from third parties, such as recruitment agencies, or in the form of references provided by candidates or candidates’ referees during recruitment, regulatory or professional bodies. Note that third parties which we use may hold and process additional personal data, including special category personal data, but we do not hold or process such additional personal data ourselves.
Such personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Managing, administering and developing the business
- Recruitment of employees or consultants
- Compliance with legal obligations
We have legitimate interest in processing the personal data for the above mentioned purposes in order to operate effectively.
Personal data and third parties
We will only share personal data with third parties where it is appropriate to do so for the company’s operations as described above and where it is legally permitted to do so. We will not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Where we transfer personal data to third parties, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and our internal policies.
Links to other websites
For further information in relation to our retention of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have rights in relation to any personal data held by the company which are set out below. Should you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the us via email at email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to any request as quickly as reasonably practicable.
- The right to access
At any point you can contact us to request copies of the information we hold about you and the reasons why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information.
- The right to rectification
If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us, and we will ensure that it is updated.
- The right to erasure
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing your data or completely stop processing your data. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or not. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. Once we have received your request, we will comply when it is feasible to do so.
- The right to withdraw consent
If we rely on your consent for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of this data.
You can obtain further information on anything stated in this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to make a complaint about the processing of your personal data by the company. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint about the processing of your data to the Information Commissioners Office (in respect of UK-based entities), or to equivalent supervisory authorities in other jurisdictions. For further information please visit: www.ico.org.uk.However, we would appreciate the opportunity to understand and resolve the problem beforehand.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK Cookie Law i.e. Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Helio Display Materials Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Some cookies we use are from third party companies, such as Google Analytics to provide us with web analytics on the use of our sites. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. This code is only active while you are on our website. For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies: Google at Google Privacy & Terms.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.